“SantaFemove.com Specializing in Santa Fe Properties, Homes and Land. Buying, Selling and Relocation to New Mexico. Featuring Santa Fe NM Real Estate, Santa Fe County, Historic, Villages, Galisteo, Lamy, Eldorado, Horse Properties, Ranches and Land”
Amber’s steadfast belief in delivering platinum service to every client is supported by decades of experience working in sales, marketing, organizational development, and strategic planning. She has guided clients through every aspect of a transaction, resulting in raving fans and a proven track record of success.
As a successful Real Estate Associate Broker in Santa Fe, she also brings extensive knowledge of the process and region to her clients. “I bring sensitivity and knowledge to the real estate process. Having represented both buyers and sellers, I understand the importance of strategic planning, responsiveness and nurturing the relationships between buyers, sellers, lenders and Realtors®.”
“Buying or selling a home is one of the most personal and emotional processes we go through in our lives. It is exclusive to everyone, and as a Realtor® I need to be aware of this for my clients. Santa Fe is “The City Different” experience – I work with my clients in supporting their dreams to identify a space & place for themselves that reflects the uniqueness they bring as well.”
Bienvenidos ~ Welcome to Santa Fe!
Thinking of Buying or Selling Real Estate in Santa Fe?? Many consumers consider selling their home directly but eventually turn to REALTORS®. Smart home sellers realize they need the expertise in pricing their home, making connections with REALTORS® working with buyers, arranging and staffing open houses, and coordinating with other professionals in the sales process.
Frequently Asked Question’s
Q: What is my cost to sell? A: A general estimate of a seller’s cost to sell includes real estate commission plus additional closing costs. Residential Resale commission fee is 6% for residential sales. Residential Land commission fee is 10% for land sales. Other typical closing costs for a seller will be 1% to 1.5% which can include; gross receipts tax on commission, title insurance, septic inspection/certification, title company closing fee, survey/Improvement Location Report and other negotiable items.
Q: What is my cost to purchase? A: In New Mexico a buyer typically covers all costs associated with home inspections, financing, title company closing fee and other negotiable items. Be sure to ask your lender for a Good Faith Estimate of your lending costs.
Q: How long does it take to close a sale? A: The closing date is a negotiable item. On average it takes 30-60 days to close an escrow for sale. Santa Fe has so many options for living that it is important to provide support and service to my buyers that balances locally based information with their home search needs. It is my priority to spend quality time in a buyer’s search process in order to find a property that best suits their needs.
Offering Buyer & Seller Services with a diverse understanding & focus in mind!
Comprehensive home search based on specific criteria outlined by you
MLS (Multiple Listing Service), online auto-search program specific to your needs, regional networking for properties that may not be publicly advertised
Informative approach in the home search process, balancing your needs with the realities of the market area
Full Service Resources to support buyers – Locally based and nationally recognized lenders, established title services, inspection and legal resource directory
- Provide detailed and realistic market information in order to price property accurately for a successful sale in your real estate market area
- Review ways in which showings can be enhanced by means of staging, feng shui, clearing, landscaping, etc
- Prepare for the selling process prior to listing. Selling a home can be one of the most intimate, challenging and exciting events in a lifetime. I understand that this process is more then pen to paper and that my sellers bring unique characteristics to a highly detailed transaction. Knowledge of the market, the process and sensitivity for the specific sellers needs are key to a successful transaction
- Provide comprehensive and accurate market analysis and keep up with the ebbs and flows of our market during the listing period
- Provide diverse marketing resources i.e. Professional Website Services, Virtual Tools, Target Print Advertising, Luxury Portfolio http://www.luxuryportfolio.com
- Provide excellent on-line resource and in-house tracking systems to include monthly status updates and reports
- Facilitate broker exposure, which is key to successful marketing. Special Real Estate tours, MLS Area Tours and In-House Brokerage Tours
- Provide contacts to include landscape, interior & exterior resources, established title services and lending supports to enhance marketing.
The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics: What Does it Mean for Consumers?
How does the Code of Ethics affect everyday real estate practices?
If a REALTOR® represents you, whether you are buying or selling a home, you can count on that REALTOR® ! Got to http://www.realtor.org/governance/governing-documents/the-code-of-ethics#DutiestoCandC to review the NAR 2015 code of Ethics